We are constantly striving to bring you the best pet care possible, and currently offer the following services at our clinic:
- Internal Medicine: full comprehensive exams, consultations with board-certified specialists
- Surgery: general soft tissue and extra-ocular surgery
- Radiosurgery: involves a high frequency radiowave that cuts and coagulates the surgery site. Benefits include decreased post-op pain, less post-surgical swelling, less blood loss, and reduced risk of infection.
- "On call" board-certified surgeon, who specializes in orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
- On-site radiography and ultrasonography, with access to board-certified radiologists.
- Dental radiographs with all dental cleanings
- Kitten & Puppy wellness exams & vaccinations
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: ocular pressure testing with Tonopen, Schirmer tear test, direct and indirect ophthalmoscopic exam, and slit lamp exam.
- Laser Therapy is a surgery free, drug free, noninvasive treatment to reduce pain, reduce inflammation, and increased speed of healing. Most problems require a number of sessions, but each treatment takes a matter of minutes. Disorders that respond well to laser therapy include arthritic conditions, wound healing, lick granulomas and anal gland abscesses.
- Small Animal Intensive Care for sick and post-surgery patients
- On-site lab, EKG, and blood pressure
Full Grooming Services including bathing, blow drying, brushing, nail trimming, ear cleaning and teeth brushing.